Saturday, November 15, 2008

Weekend Shower

The week has just went by. I'm done with IBS and MCP presentation. Not the best performance I expected myself to be. I don't understand why am I losing all that confidence in me, I still have the desire and passion. Okay, I'm going to channel all my energy to my projects and making sure that I'll not see any more Cs. I can't help but to feel lose at times, I begin to wonder what can I do upon completing my studies. Work? Plan for my cafe? I've no absolute idea but I've decided to try for internship at advertising firms. Perhaps I shall just go travel and relax and take a look at the world before settling down and work on what I want.

Okay, is supposed to be the weekend, meaning no bloody long school journey.
But I'm so down for the PPP, some preparatory class from 2pm to 6pm.
Totally ruin my weekend plans and making me feel so guilty for canceling my weekend gathering with my darlings. (Sorry Darlings, I know I always give empty promises about meeting. Forgive me!)
School has exhausted my weekdays and time to spend with family and friends. I know there's not an excuse. But I promise we will meet up for our Christmas and we will enjoy ourselves and have a great chat. LOVED!

I just want to rant, rant and rant.
Perhaps running away is escape from reality,
But is an avenue to play your ignorance.
Right now, I wanna play my ignorance and shoo away from the negative people.
And please don't drag me into this ugly game of yours,
For 'm not going to be your pawn for the game to achieve your ugly goals.
(Seriously, I've no idea what I'm writing. Just a thought.)

Loved and take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home